Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Python 8" Nickel

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5400

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: COLT PYTHON .357 Magnum, 8" Nickel. In Excellent nearly NIB condition. Comes with original matching numbers box. The box is in very good to excellent condition for its age. Some wrinkles and dings on the corners. This immaculate Colt Python is priced to move at $5400. PM or TXT to 404-323-8648.

Pictures:
photo-1-2-jpg.522949

photo-2-2-jpg.522950

photo-3-jpg.522952

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Lets pretend the box does not exist. How much are you offering on the Python right now? I'm sure you have a figure in mind, and a fist full of hundred dollar bills in your hand. Right?

The problem is the box does exist, as does your misrepresentation of said box, as well as your continued disregard of the continued questioning as to whether you intentionally did so.

I could have a handful at anytime, but not for anything you have! Good Luck Sir!
You could have, but you obviously don't. I am allowing you to make me an offer right now as if the box does not exist, and you are walking away. As I stated earlier in this hilarious thread, "Cash talks, BS walks". Have a nice walk!

The problem is the box does exist, as does your misrepresentation of said box, as well as your continued disregard of the continued questioning as to whether you intentionally did so.
Have you read Edmund Burkes quote below your comment box lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom