Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Python 8" Nickel

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $5400

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: COLT PYTHON .357 Magnum, 8" Nickel. In Excellent nearly NIB condition. Comes with original matching numbers box. The box is in very good to excellent condition for its age. Some wrinkles and dings on the corners. This immaculate Colt Python is priced to move at $5400. PM or TXT to 404-323-8648.

Pictures:
photo-1-2-jpg.522949

photo-2-2-jpg.522950

photo-3-jpg.522952

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yes sir, you are correct. Could you place a few better pictures of your Colt on here. Such as a close up of the open cylinder, barrel, frame and grip please?

Both Kline and I have several nice Pythons and always looking to add to our collection. Problem is we are both very careful, in a polite way, to say when something is wrong. Just don't include the box in the sale or price and your 8" Python should go quickly.

Respectfully sent of course.

When you are talking about, such a nice weapon as you have, It makes a profound difference..
I am open to offers gentlemen. No number of pics will satisfy anyone that really wants this piece. We can arrange a time and place to meet and you can view it with your own eyes, and/or take all the pics you want of it, if that's what you want.

Yes sir, you are correct. Could you place a few better pictures of your Colt on here. Such as a close up of the open cylinder, barrel, frame and grip please?

Both Kline and I have several nice Pythons and always looking to add to our collection. Problem is we are both very careful, in a polite way, to say when something is wrong. Just don't include the box in the sale or price and your 8" Python should go quickly.

Respectfully sent of course.

I see no harm in asking for those pics.

I am open to offers gentlemen. No number of pics will satisfy anyone that really wants this piece. We can arrange a time and place to meet and you can view it with your own eyes, and/or take all the pics you want of it, if that's what you want.

"Comes with original matching numbers box. The box is in very good to excellent condition for its age. Some wrinkles and dings on the corners."

S
ir did you honestly know the box was a reproduction when you listed it?

"Comes with original matching numbers box. The box is in very good to excellent condition for its age. Some wrinkles and dings on the corners."

S
ir did you honestly know the box was a reproduction when you listed it?[/QUO
Yeah when trying to sell a $5400 gun you shouldn't be snide, especially when you have 0 feedback and your integrity has already been called into question.

Just trying to help.
The integrity of the box is what is being called into question. Not my integrity. I am not here for an education, or to rack up points. I'm here for no other reason than to sell this Python for what I can get for it. Cash talks, BS walks. I've listed and represented this piece as accurately as possible in order to meet up with a REAL buyer, who can then make his own determination about this item, and then make an offer on what they feel is right. If any one of you really wants this Python, then you would be making an offer, or arranging a meeting. The box would not stop a real buyer from procuring this sweet piece.

The integrity of the box is what is being called into question. Not my integrity. I am not here for an education, or to rack up points. I'm here for no other reason than to sell this Python for what I can get for it. Cash talks, BS walks. I've listed and represented this piece as accurately as possible in order to meet up with a REAL buyer, who can then make his own determination about this item, and then make an offer on what they feel is right. If any one of you really wants this Python, then you would be making an offer, or arranging a meeting. The box would not stop a real buyer from procuring this sweet piece.
Your help is unsolicited and unwanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom