• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IT'S A NICE DAY FOR A GHEY WEDDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gays aren't satisfied with civil unions because they want to brainwash the populous into accepting their behavior as normal.. It is out of the closet and in your face strategy. Squeaky wheels get greased. I try and not pay them greasy queers much attention. Live and let live . Respect works both ways. Gays flaunting it in the face of people that are not comfortable with it and don't want the kids seeing it are not being respectful and don't deserve any.

And are you willing to contribute to that foolishness by not being able to define a victim yourself?
What are you talking about? :confused:
Like I said we've had this conversation before. I get you think that homosexuals were "victims" before gay marriage was legalized. I don't. They, like every other citizen, were not denied any Constitutional rights. They invented a new one (as the left is prone to do). And they won. I think it's fabuloth! We need more imagined rights for the feds to protect. They are our nanny after all.
Who is the 'victim' if someone speaks out against gay "marriages"?
It's a two way street.

You don't object or protest because you agree with the outcome and it supports your agenda. Forget that no one has a Constitutional right to a 'marriage'. As a matter of fact we have VERY few Constitutional rights. They are very clearly enumerated. But then again, the 2nd does say "shall not be infringed" soooo... yeah, so much for that conversation. Apparently healthcare, free housing, free education, a "living wage" etc. are all 'rights' so yeah, so why not a "gay marriage"? It's where we are. PROGRESS!
Oh, Man. You need to read the Constitution again and closely, because your basic premise about what it says is completely wrong. EVERYTHING is a right unless specifically restricted by law and the measure to determine what those restriction are should be Rightful Liberty. Though Rightful Liberty is not specifically mentioned it is the foundation of everything the Constitution is. The fact that the Bill of Rights is NOT an enumerated list of rights IS specifically stated in the Constitution.

9.Rule of construction of Constitution

1. The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

What are you talking about? :confused:
Like I said we've had this conversation before. I get you think that homosexuals were "victims" before gay marriage was legalized. I don't. They, like every other citizen, were not denied any Constitutional rights. They invented a new one (as the left is prone to do). And they won. I think it's fabuloth! We need more imagined rights for the feds to protect. They are our nanny after all.
Who is the 'victim' if someone speaks out against gay "marriages"?
It's a two way street.
Again, you exhibit a fundamental lack of understanding of what the Constitution is. Rights are not given by the government. They are restricted by government. The Constitution limits the government's ability to do that.

Oh, Man. You need to read the Constitution again and closely, because your basic premise about what it says is completely wrong. EVERYTHING is a right unless specifically restricted by law and the measure to determine what those restriction are should be Rightful Liberty. Though Rightful Liberty is not specifically mentioned it is the foundation of everything the Constitution is. The fact that the Bill of Rights is NOT an enumerated list of rights IS specifically stated in the Constitution.
:laugh: But gay 'marriage' WAS restricted by law. So, government provided healthcare is a right? :confused: What about my right to unfettered access to NFA items? Rightful liberty should have my safe overflowing. Talk about selective application of an ideology.
Your assimilation appears complete! ;) It's almost like what is LEGAL and/or mandated by federal law has absolutely nothing to do with what is ACTUALLY SPELLED OUT in the Constitution. No need for reading between the lines.
Bear.... we've done this dance too many times. People are going to start to talk. :hug:
And my posts have apparently offended one of our more sensitive members. I've been reported. :laugh:
So, I'm out. But yeah... PM coming....

:laugh: But gay 'marriage' WAS restricted by law. So, government provided healthcare is a right? :confused: What about my right to unfettered access to NFA items? Rightful liberty should have my safe overflowing. Talk about selective application of an ideology.
Your assimilation appears complete! ;) It's almost like what is LEGAL and/or mandated by federal law has absolutely nothing to do with what is ACTUALLY SPELLED OUT in the Constitution. No need for reading between the lines.
Bear.... we've done this dance too many times. People are going to start to talk. :hug:
And my posts have apparently offended one of our more sensitive members. I've been reported. :laugh:
What makes you think for a second that I agree with those other unconstitutional laws? But I don't ascribe to the idea that just because I don't have the freedoms that I want the most that other's freedoms should also be restricted. Any step towards real Constitutional restrictions on the government's power is a step in the right direction.

Seriously question? If a same sex couple is going to live together anyway what the flying **** does anyone care if they're married or not? I've never understand that.

PM received and in your defense...

How the hell is a debate about gay marriage off topic in a thread about gay marriage?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom