It's great to be a Georgia Bulldog!

There is just a feeling you get when you walk into Sanford Stadium that only a true UGA fan can respect and appreciate. Just being there as a fan of football, as a fan of UGA and as a fan of the SEC. The history of the games played there, the coaches, the players and of course Larry Munson all together in one place is just a buzz in itself. I truely can't explain it in words, you just have to experience once to understand.

There is just a feeling you get when you walk into Sanford Stadium that only a true UGA fan can respect and appreciate. Just being there as a fan of football, as a fan of UGA and as a fan of the SEC. The history of the games played there, the coaches, the players and of course Larry Munson all together in one place is just a buzz in itself. I truely can't explain it in words, you just have to experience once to understand.

Im not a GA fan but have been to Sanford several times my wifes family are big fans and you do have to have a sense of respect for the history aspect and I get that feeling at most SEC games Its an SEC thing LOL

Im not a GA fan but have been to Sanford several times my wifes family are big fans and you do have to have a sense of respect for the history aspect and I get that feeling at most SEC games Its an SEC thing LOL

A friend of my daughters (my unadopted daughter as I call her) was getting married to a guy from Michigan who is a Michigan State Spartans fan through and through. For part of their wedding gift I took them both to see UGA play Auburn last year in Athens. He told me, I have never seen a fan base as strong as SEC, These people are nuts about football. He said " I felt it when I walked in Sanford Stadium". Ironically, Michigan State beat UGA in the outback bowl in triple OT 33-30 last year.

Back
Top Bottom