• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's starting. If there are mags you want, I would get them.

NWSharpshooter

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
563   0
Reaction score
Through this whole panic, magazines have been cheap and readily available. It is no secret that Tuesday as the results came in I ordered a large quantity of magazines due to the outlook not looking good.

I noticed today that several retailers I frequent who have had a large supply of magazines all along are completely out of magpul AR pmags, and the other mags were down in quantity considerably from what I have seen in the norm.

All this to say, if there are mags you have been wanting to get, I would get them now, or you may be waiting 6 months or more.

oh and if anyone has a line on good priced MP5 mags, I would love to know.

Serious question.

How main AR mags should someone have? I mean I have about 12-14 split between 223 and 300blk out. I mean I can only fit so many on my vest or in my pockets. I was gonna grab some more but I really didn’t know if I needed them.

Serious question.

How main AR mags should someone have? I mean I have about 12-14 split between 223 and 300blk out. I mean I can only fit so many on my vest or in my pockets. I was gonna grab some more but I really didn’t know if I needed them.

Depends on how many guns you have that use those mags and what you plan on doing with them. I like to keep 10 at a minimum per gun. I know after Sandy Hook when AR mags shot up to 75 bucks a piece, I was wishing I had 100 per gun. Not so much because I thought I would need to mags, but because if I had more I would have been able to trade them for other things which I did need and couldn't find.

Serious question.

Serious answer.

That's enough.
Remember, they'll be plenty to pick up on the battlefield

Back
Top Bottom