• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ITT: We criticize each other's guns

Guns man.. No wives involved.. But since we're talking about wives.. Your husband says hello. Lol

So many posts to quote on this thread!! but after what, 43 pages with nothing but guns baby guns...and no real returns... well then someone finally had to come back with it... and went in an brought wives to the Den...

Well, at least I dont think anyone could have said it better than Megatron.. aaaaahhahahahaha

The only time the word wife can be brought into this convo is if/ when any of you homos try to blame the willy wonka, smurf-et, trailer park, dildo lovin, bathwater drinkin, brick ass, mall ninja POS rusty rainbows you happen to own on her.

So many posts to quote on this thread!! but after what, 43 pages with nothing but guns baby guns...and no real returns... well then someone finally had to come back with it... and went in an brought wives to the Den...

Well, at least I dont think anyone could have said it better than Megatron.. aaaaahhahahahaha

The only time the word wife can be brought into this convo is if/ when any of you homos try to blame the willy wonka, smurf-et, trailer park, dildo lovin, bathwater drinkin, brick ass, mall ninja POS rusty rainbows you happen to own on her.

Officially confused :huh:

I could quote so many hilarious posts on this thread...but yours in response to the wife comment was a classic slap down for not staying on topic, hence the quote... I was saying, stick to the rules and stay on guns..pretty much everyone followed suit until then...

too bad they dont make smileys for that buddy..haha

I'll go ahead and bring something to the party that I am absolutely ashamed none of you fruit cakes failed to show yet..

grrrrrrr

use.jpg

Dude crack kills, i promise

I could quote so many hilarious posts on this thread...but yours in response to the wife comment was a classic slap down for not staying on topic, hence the quote... I was saying, stick to the rules and stay on guns..pretty much everyone followed suit until then...

too bad they dont make smileys for that buddy..haha

I'll go ahead and bring something to the party that I am absolutely ashamed none of you fruit cakes failed to show yet..

grrrrrrr

View attachment 161255

Theres a shotgun on your underwear fruitcake

Back
Top Bottom