• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've got your back.....

Muzzle awareness. Even in the teams while clearing houses, they train, train, train and train non-stop so stuff like this doesn't happen. I'm sure that the shooting officer is in some serious trouble, despite the fact that it was an accidental discharge.

First they blamed it on the dog (who never escaped its cage), then they said he was shooting at the dog (out the door while fleeing-LOL!) and now the chief of the po-po in Lafayette, Indiana has proclaimed no harm-no foul! It was just an accident ROFLMAO!!!! No discipline for the poorly trained operator LMAO! Hey-I got some advise for some of you trigger happy house clearers out their in warrant serving land-KEEP YOUR BOOGER HOOK OFF THE BANG STICK! Damn, just because Glock calls it a safe action doesn't mean its idiot proof! BTW - the name of the officer who fired the shot has not had his name released! HAABHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAA

The po po chief has no balls. If he did he would have already put the shooter officer on dispatch desk duty while he went back to the academy to learn more firearm safety.

Back
Top Bottom