• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I've officially been robbed at gun point...

I'm glad your ok, alive and doing well. But in all honesty, I'd rather be tried than carried, regardless of the circumstances. Did your cheerios taste a little sweeter this morning?

Athens is a Shat hole. Go to Athens Regional ER anytime of the day and view the "clients" in the waiting room. AK im glad your ok man. Call me next time I'll DD for you. You wont be walking and I can promise you i'll be armed. I hate Athens, If your remove the college its about like Detroit. Remember the police shooting a few months ago???

Oconee county is not even 10 miles from Athens and yet does not have any crime problems. Reason? No public housing and a Sheriff that does not **** around. Athen's problem is that it's a liberal town run by a liberal mayor, who has continually appointed a liberal DA with liberal social policies.

jesus dude, that is literally the only niught you haven't carried to the bars...... I bet the glock wont leave your pants ever again. I swear the Athens cops could actually do some good if they stopped trying to raise revenue and actually kept people safe from the rampant crime.

i dont drink so i can be ready if something like this ever happens im the ds designated shooter when we go out , glad your ok hope you change your habits and prepare so it doesnt happen again

AKGuy, first off, glad you are ok bro. Every bear attack is different so whatever you did it was the right thing for that bear at that time. GRATS!

Second, Verizonwireless.com will let you view the recent calls from your phone. I'm guessing any made after the mugging were probably made by the perp. Those numbers should help "triangulate" the dirt bag. Scumbags will eventually call momma or their "baby momma" and can be pinpointed by who all they call. Like you or me. I call my wife, job and friends. No one else would make exactly the same calls so reverse triangulation of the numbers dialed from my phone would lead ONLY to me.

Best of luck.

Who gives a **** wether he was black he is a low life SOB. And Carma is a ***** !!!! Dont get me wrong im white but when it come to a theif there is no color...

Back
Top Bottom