• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I've officially been robbed at gun point...

I will thank God you are still alive. I would imagine if something like that happened to me, the first thing I would do when I got home would be to change my shorts...

And as far as your not being armed, I think after a night at the bar and based on level of alcohol intake I would not have been either. (I sometimes likes my drinks.) And even though it might have been "Legal" to defend yourself after comsuming alcohol, ANY lawyer (criminal or civil) would still try and use that against you in court. You did good... not resisting probably saved your life.

Outdoorsman1

Outdoorsman1

CC,OC,is it carry friendly,does it ever end.Carry your gun when you need it,deal with the consequences later.The dad gum criminal don't play by the rules.Ain't no jury going to convict you for protecting your life.Only takes one juror to get it thrown out.ONE! Oddly enough I am sitting at a computer in my house and I have a Snub 38 in my pocket,fixing to walk my pit bull and it will remain there when I do that.Headed to Wal Mart and it will still be there.Part of me now.

Wow, glad you didnt get hurt. I have always feared....MYSELF in that type of situation. I fear I will try something stupid during a situation like that and try and either quick-draw the guy, or try and take the gun. Either is DUMB. Then you have the, "do I shoot him as he runs away thoughts..." that is a big no-no. Hope i never have to confront what you did. Great job keeping your cool though!

Back
Top Bottom