• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jabbite nanotech bluetooth MAC addresses re-visited

Xcaliber

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
if you are c0viid vaxxed, can you see if you can pickup yourself on bluetooth? you must put your phone into developer mode (directions are given at video end or google it) and select Show bluetooth devices w/o names. the theory is that the nanotech from the jabs combine and produce your own unique MAC address on bluetooth. if so, your body is primed for the coming system, congrats!?

I tested this today with my bluetooth devices and while out shopping, at busy shopping center. My own BT devices give a name, most others just generated MAC addresses. If you have a MAC address, it would be easy to identify because you would retain that address everywhere you go (it's you!).

What I picked up today, screens full of this:

1647729198736.png

1647729759409.png

For your phone to see the mac addresses, the nanothingies have to have some sort of power source to make them visible. The tech for that doesn't exist.

You see the MAC addresses of the phones and devices around you. Phones, headsets, speakers, they all have MAC addresses.
aren't most devices identified / have name resolution? as for the tech, I've watched / read that 5G will give life / communicate w/the nanotech. I'd like to see a vaxxed person test this? :cool:

aren't most devices identified / have name resolution? as for the tech, I've watched / read that 5G will give life / communicate w/the nanotech. I'd like to see a vaxxed person test this? :cool:

If you look at the screen shot of your settings, you have it set to show BT devices without names.
Turn it on and see what you see.

As for 5g providing power, I don't think that is a feature. Otherwise you would see someone selling rechargers that use 5g signals to charge your phone.

if you are c0viid vaxxed, can you see if you can pickup yourself on bluetooth? you must put your phone into developer mode (directions are given at video end or google it) and select Show bluetooth devices w/o names. the theory is that the nanotech from the jabs combine and produce your own unique MAC address on bluetooth.
OMFG....It's the Lizard People...THEY'RE BEHIND THIS!!!!!!!

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOMMMEEEDDDD!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom