• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager Redux

Or a 500, but I got rid of that gun after walking out of bass pro shops with a 65$ receipt and only 20 rounds of ammunition...One day I will, should have shot the one they had at forest park, they'd let you rent it and shoot a single round. Kinda glad I didn't, I'm not highly experienced with revolvers and probably would have ended badly.
.460S&W > .500S&W :thumb:

So should I take it that you're unwilling to defend your position vis a vis Mr. Yeager?

I'm going to toss out a few names. Ken Hackathorne. Dave Harrington. Larry Vickers. All of them teach the Snake Drill in their classes. Dave teaches it with carbines. Safety is everyone's responsibility on the range or in the "Real World". Each and every one of the aforementioned instructors will offer you a refund if you think the class is unsafe or above your skill level.

FWIW I didn't see any muzzle blasts on any of the pictures with the photographer. That may or may not be indicative of a posed photo. It's difficult to say since it was taken out of context and offered as exclusive evidence of malfeasance. Here's my stance, if you got a beef that goes beyond he's arrogant, mouthy, profane, or you don't like his tattoos it's sort of like whining to complain about it. If you have attended one of his classes, have met him personally, or was in a firefight with him and he left you hanging, then you have a little more solid ground to voice a complaint. Elsewise it's another typical internet rant with no empirical evidence to back up your diatribe.

.460S&W > .500S&W :thumb:

So should I take it that you're unwilling to defend your position vis a vis Mr. Yeager?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. But I'd rather not make enemies on the odt in the process.

I thought the 500 sw had more energy than 460? SW was claiming it was there most powerful there for a while or was that before the days of the 460? Either way, I've seen the 500 rock a highway patrolman. Guy looked like he hit the gym every day and it was definitely showing it's power. R lee ermy shot one for history channel and the slow mo video shows the recoil being absorbed into his arms, that thing is sick.

Back
Top Bottom