• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager Redux

FWIW I didn't see any muzzle blasts on any of the pictures with the photographer. That may or may not be indicative of a posed photo. It's difficult to say since it was taken out of context and offered as exclusive evidence of malfeasance. Here's my stance, if you got a beef that goes beyond he's arrogant, mouthy, profane, or you don't like his tattoos it's sort of like whining to complain about it. If you have attended one of his classes, have met him personally, or was in a firefight with him and he left you hanging, then you have a little more solid ground to voice a complaint. Elsewise it's another typical internet rant with no empirical evidence to back up your diatribe.

There is in fact videos and he admitted himself on Everdaynodaysoff that they do infact shoot down range with photogs there

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. But I'd rather not make enemies on the odt in the process.

I thought the 500 sw had more energy than 460? SW was claiming it was there most powerful there for a while or was that before the days of the 460? Either way, I've seen the 500 rock a highway patrolman. Guy looked like he hit the gym every day and it was definitely showing it's power. R lee ermy shot one for history channel and the slow mo video shows the recoil being absorbed into his arms, that thing is sick.

Like I said before...no need to make enemies with anyone....salient adults can disagree amicably.

And as to .460 vs .500, .460 wipes the floor with .500, not to mention you can shoot .454 and .45 out of it essentially giving you thre calibers in one wheel gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough, consider that before ranting and hopeing all agree with you.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom