• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

James Yeager Redux

. Here's my stance, if you got a beef that goes beyond he's arrogant, mouthy, profane, or you don't like his tattoos it's sort of like whining to complain about it. If you have attended one of his classes, have met him personally, or was in a firefight with him and he left you hanging, then you have a little more solid ground to voice a complaint. Elsewise it's another typical internet rant with no empirical evidence to back up your diatribe.

images.wikia.com_deadliestfiction_images_9_9d_Applause.gif

There is in fact videos and he admitted himself on Everdaynodaysoff that they do infact shoot down range with photogs there

:grey: bad juju :grey:

- - - Updated - - -

hes got to be tired of clapping by now

Some people just like to watch the world burn...and by "watch the world burn" I mean "clap"

I'm fairly certain the closest that anyone here on ODT has been to the Rev Ayoob is the flip side of a computer screen or magazine article.
My dad runs a training school back in New Mexico. A couple of weeks ago he and his instructors attended an Ayoob course up at Whittington Center. I was surprised to learn that Ayoob is now teaching against shooting from reset.

Last edited:
My opinion is that it violates gun saftey rules to be down range, but rules of the road are violated when jumping a car 50ft in the air over maltempered sea bass, but there are daily drivers and stuntmen.

In the end it's Jame's insurance policy and the camera man's own choice.

Those sea bass can be pissy

My opinion is that it violates gun saftey rules to be down range, but rules of the road are violated when jumping a car 50ft in the air over maltempered sea bass, but there are daily drivers and stuntmen.

In the end it's Jame's insurance policy and the camera man's own choice.
Agreed...but still seems an unnecessary risk.

My dad runs a training school back in New Mexico. A couple of weeks ago he and his instructors attended an Ayoob course up at Whittington Center. I was surprised to learn that Ayoob is now teaching against shooting from reset.

I'm glad to see he's coming around to Bill Roger's way of thinking.

Interesting...why? Also, was Ayoob actually teaching the course?

Back
Top Bottom