• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jamey Johnson House of Blues Concert Cancelled After He Refused to Disarm

Didn't read the article but figured they would have let the band in the back to avoid the crowd and thought he was open carry kind of guy.

Oh they did let the Band in the back in a controlled area-badges credentials only.

Between the bus and back entrance the House of Blues they forced the band to go through metal detectors but one man Jamey refused consent.

With what happen to Dimebag Darrell and the Eagles of Death Metal concert if he was conceal carrying I support him, former Marine or not.

Pantera's Dimebag Darrell murdered on stage and three others executed... A hostage situation active shooter scenario. Another gun free club/venue with an active shooter that ended when someone finally came with a shotgun.

Nearly a 100 slaughtered at Eagles of Death Metal with AK-47's in a gun free theater, in a gun free public-no right to carry.

Afterwards France canceled at least two of their concerts for the singer making "anti-muslim" comments. The lead singer announce until no one has guns, everyone should have them. I'm sure that went over well with the Globalist and their corporate media.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/11-13-2015-paris-attack.1045537/

The deadly ignorant misconception a florid sheeple disorder is that metal detectors or cameras can somehow protect your life. It's rampant, it's encouraged via the corporate media and required for the herd mentality.

I'm clueless to whom Jamie johnson is, but i agree with his rights to defend himself and others. According to the drummer there was a metal detector in the area of the bus, this stinks, this looks as if it was a set up!

Take a listen if you like some good country.

Back
Top Bottom