• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

On a separate but sorta related note ( about cars I hate) . One of my oldest friends got hit last week on the Mercer University exit on I75 by a Democrat that turned out to be DUI. And in the morning! Her pic was posted on his Facebook page . Hideous fake lashes and all.
Anyway the first comment on his rear end accident was this " Was she driving an Altima?" :lol:

My favorites are the hi lift jacks and shovels mounted to the hood or roof. Brand new and not used of course. I also like the rooftop tents youngsters are into nowadays. Prolly break my ******** neck tryna take a piss at 2 in the mornin fallin off the roof of my truck.

Well mine didn't make hood but it's used.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 9
They’re thick up in the mountains brother. And the salty dikes in Subarus.
Okay I have to admit it. If I could afford a Forester or Outback for my wife I would damn sure buy one. I KNOW they're libtard Buckhead, Charleston, Athens dykemobiles...but they're also damn good vehicles. My wife used to process them everyday at the port and I got to drive every Subaru model except the Outback since they're made in Indiana. But yeah I'd be all over one if I could afford it.

Thanks. Retards be retardin'
You should Google image one of them mid 70s Broncos with the red orange sticker package. I didn't like the looks of it but I have to say it certainly wasn't the worst looking stickers or accessories from back then. In fact I would say that Jeep did very similar **** but probably worse. Let's not forget that there was a Levi's edition of the CJ with denim upholstery.

Okay I have to admit it. If I could afford a Forester or Outback for my wife I would damn sure buy one. I KNOW they're libtard Buckhead, Charleston, Athens dykemobiles...but they're also damn good vehicles. My wife used to process them everyday at the port and I got to drive every Subaru model except the Outback since they're made in Indiana. But yeah I'd be all over one if I could afford it.
About three year ago we went to get my wife a new vehicle, we looked at every make we could find - from Ford to Mini's. She views vehicles as very utilitarian, her only caveat was that she didn't want a car. We ended up getting a Volvo XC40, I never even contemplated getting a Volvo but she brought up that her dad drove one most of his life, he lived in Spain and apparently they are very common there. It has been a great vehicle! Excellent fuel mileage, plenty of power, and quiet as a mouse inside the cab when driving. Not my thing but it really seems to be a great vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom