• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

You should Google image one of them mid 70s Broncos with the red orange sticker package. I didn't like the looks of it but I have to say it certainly wasn't the worst looking stickers or accessories from back then. In fact I would say that Jeep did very similar **** but probably worse. Let's not forget that there was a Levi's edition of the CJ with denim upholstery.
How about these sticker packages:
1713220806130.png

You should Google image one of them mid 70s Broncos with the red orange sticker package. I didn't like the looks of it but I have to say it certainly wasn't the worst looking stickers or accessories from back then. In fact I would say that Jeep did very similar **** but probably worse. Let's not forget that there was a Levi's edition of the CJ with denim upholstery.
I’m not a fan of stickers, emblems, pinstripes on any vehicle that isn’t on a racetrack but I couldn’t care less what you put on your own car. I just found it funny that the guy thinks other people’s stickers are “stupid ass” just not HIS stickers. LOL

My favorite sticker package for a jeep -
1713220955133.png

By the late 70's AMC already had one foot in the grave. They had to try about anything to get people into there showrooms . They couldn't compete with the big 3. So their design team came up with some crazy looking cars remember the Pacer? But also some interesting ones like the 4x4 Eagle wagons.

Well mine didn't make hood but it's used.
If you use it, then NP.
Well mine didn't make hood but it's used.
Used is the difference. The ones I’m speaking of are on Jeeps with 35” Ridge Grapplers that will never leave the pavement. Peace sign stickers on the rear views, ducks on the dash and douchebags in the drivers seats.

Okay I have to admit it. If I could afford a Forester or Outback for my wife I would damn sure buy one. I KNOW they're libtard Buckhead, Charleston, Athens dykemobiles...but they're also damn good vehicles. My wife used to process them everyday at the port and I got to drive every Subaru model except the Outback since they're made in Indiana. But yeah I'd be all over one if I could afford it.
They are good cars from what I hear. Just don’t put a rainbow flag on it or wear Chaco’s and you’re G2G.

Back
Top Bottom