• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

I wonder why everyone seems to give such a giant rats ass about what someone else chooses to drive. This isn’t even a car forum.

I bet there’s people on a computer forum saying things like, “I can’t believe people actually buy ranch style houses! Colonial style is so much better! My house is taller!”
I can't believe people put ranch dressing on their salads...

Good friend had around a 10 or 11 two door Wrangler for years. Every time I rode in it it felt like so much cheap plastic everywhere. Once I looked up at the detachable hard top and said " I feel like I'm riding in an Igloo Cooler."
My cousin just bought a Rubicon Gladiator, top of the line, decked out with overlanding gear (including a cab mount tent), and 37" tires on 20" wheels. It looks GREAT, very nice vehicle...until you ride in it. Very cheap interior, and so loud int eh cab that you can't hardly hold a conversation at highway speeds without shouting. Just like other Jeeps, if it were just used for off-roading/over-landing, I'd definitely own one but for a daily driver...not likely.

A squatted truck is definitely WORSE than any over accessorized Jeep or Bronco. I say that because some idiot went to a lot of expense and trouble to make his truck useless. It makes a truck look like a female dog taking a piss.
Now as for the sedan model Jeeps the only thing that makes them look dumber is when they take all the doors off.
Yep just the other day I saw a fella in a douched out 4 door, with all the doors removed leg hanging out and his foot resting on a foot peg like on a Harley

Back
Top Bottom