• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

I put this sticker on my bronco 25 yrs ago after I got a divorce
IMG_0223.jpeg

It's random observations also known as humor. It's also known to a lesser extent as free entertainment. Google it...
Pretty much what my post was. It was a random observation about how worked up some people (not you) get about the choices other people make with their money. The analogy I used was a weak attempt at humor.
I googled it before I posted.

That's really nice but will it ride the trails like my YJ? My guess probably not. On the hand can my Jeep tow 12.5k lbs not a chance. So kinda apples and oranges..

I can get stuck in a Taco Bell drive thru…and did in my 2004 version of this truck.

A squatted truck is definitely WORSE than any over accessorized Jeep or Bronco. I say that because some idiot went to a lot of expense and trouble to make his truck useless. It makes a truck look like a female dog taking a piss.
Now as for the sedan model Jeeps the only thing that makes them look dumber is when they take all the doors off.
The squatted truck stupidly always reminds me of a wormy dog dragging it's a$$ across the yard.

Back
Top Bottom