• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jeep People...WTF!?

There are very few foods that I try to avoid, but the main two are green peas and celery! IMHO, Celery is basically wet cardboard...but with less flavor.
They say you burn more calories eating celery than you take in. That’s why you need to put a ****load of ranch on it.

I wonder why everyone seems to give such a giant rats ass about what someone else chooses to drive. This isn’t even a car forum.

I bet there’s people on a computer forum saying things like, “I can’t believe people actually buy ranch style houses! Colonial style is so much better! My house is taller!”
It's random observations also known as humor. It's also known to a lesser extent as free entertainment. Google it...

My cousin just bought a Rubicon Gladiator, top of the line, decked out with overlanding gear (including a cab mount tent), and 37" tires on 20" wheels. It looks GREAT, very nice vehicle...until you ride in it. Very cheap interior, and so loud int eh cab that you can't hardly hold a conversation at highway speeds without shouting. Just like other Jeeps, if it were just used for off-roading/over-landing, I'd definitely own one but for a daily driver...not likely.
I always told people that a Jeep is a THIRD vehicle/weekend ride at best. They're good for what they were intended for but not much else.

Back
Top Bottom