• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

JK Armament 155R MST

Amwat

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
65   0
Reaction score
Alright gents!
Open conversation time for everyone need some input thinking about getting a JK Armament 155R MST Kit. And before the ATF or any of the guys who claim construction intent get here. Yes I would do a form 1 and not construct until proper paperwork is done. Just thinking about the possibility of buying one and building it. And of course looking for input from the all the boys on the trader!

I’ve read Form1s are being delayed. I’ve got more than a dozen cans and I’ll say after the initial wait ive come to the conclusion I’m happy I have mfg support should I need it. The wait sucks but you only have to do it once.

I’ve read Form1s are being delayed. I’ve got more than a dozen cans and I’ll say after the initial wait ive come to the conclusion I’m happy I have mfg support should I need it. The wait sucks but you only have to do it once.
So I'm curious. What would be your advice on a good first can? I would like to get something I can use around a few different calibers.

E-File still down?

Back
Top Bottom