• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jumper cable issue

Buy two rolls of red electrical tape and two rolls of green electrical tape and work on this for the next couple days a little bit at a time while you're watching TV in your own living room.

PS: My jumper cables are the same ones that I bought when I was 18 and had my first car. The copper wires are extra thick by today's standards. I forget what gauge wire is in there maybe 8, but it's noticeably heavier duty than anything you can see on the store shelves today.

Buy two rolls of red electrical tape and two rolls of green electrical tape and work on this for the next couple days a little bit at a time while you're watching TV in your own living room.

PS: My jumper cables are the same ones that I bought when I was 18 and had my first car. The copper wires are extra thick by today's standards. I forget what gauge wire is in there maybe 8, but it's noticeably heavier duty than anything you can see on the store shelves today.
Red & Green?

I always keep mine in the cab, under the seat, in the bag they came in... they still look brand new.
Those didn't come in a bag, but I would have used it for something else if they did.
Some days I'd change trucks 2 or 3 times and none of them were my truck so everything got transferred each time. They jumped off a matric ton of excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and old junk onsite dump trucks.

Back
Top Bottom