• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

just a random question

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
I know open carry is legal with rifles, and CC and Oc legal for handguns with permit, but are nfa weapons subject to different laws? Another words, could you oc a m16 while concealing a glock 18? What about a suppressor during carry? "Is that a suppressor in your pants or are you happy to see me?"

I believe class three items are ATF regulated for ownership, but you would have to follow state guidelines for carry. I don't see why you couldnt.

I wouldn't never need to carry a suppressor. No need. Unless you mean carry to the range and back...

i agree. So as long as you have the proper paperwork and permits on ya

That's all I was asking. I doubt anybody is going to carry a full sized pistol with a 8" supressor attatched, open or concealed, or have a glock 18c with betamag hanging off, but its more of the curiousity of the issues.

I looked at getting one of those micro 9 suppressors a while back. Can't remember the company of manufacture but they were a sealed wet can that was only like 3 or 4" long and very thin in profile. I thought about getting one of those and putting it on a small 9 mm for carry, that on a tiny 9 was still smaller than most fullsize pistols. Or yes i know it's "james bondish" but an orginal ppk in .32 with a tiny suppresor. And my understanding was as said above, if you legally own it you can legally carry it.

That's all I was asking. I doubt anybody is going to carry a full sized pistol with a 8" supressor attatched, open or concealed, or have a glock 18c with betamag hanging off, but its more of the curiousity of the issues.

if i had an 18 with a beta mag.....i would find a way......lol

Here it is Thompson Machine Poseidom micro suppressor. 4.1" long and 1.25" round wet wipe sealed can.
http://www.nfashirts.com/Thompson-Machine-Poseidon-9mm-Take-Apart-Micro-Suppressor-TM-Pos-9.htm

Here it is on a Glock 26... Pretty small.
i253.photobucket.com_albums_hh47_mazdaoffroad_6e16ed11.jpg

What do you mean by wet pipe sealed can? I seen a guy poru water in his supressor during an fnp review and it made more noise, what's meant by that term olchevy? Sweet setup though!

Back
Top Bottom