just dropped a side lock trigger

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
498   0
Reaction score
blob.jpg
blob.jpg
just put a side lock trigger in my 26. fired it a few times, i like it. never really liked the glock safety,but the 26 is the perfect little carry gun for me. now i have a safety, need to see if the wife wants one on her 19...

Attachments

• blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 12
my nose? no, i try and use a tissue .
yep,i will take a few and post them. my camera is at the shop, so i will do it tomorrow..
this is a stock one of it.
upload_2017-9-14_21-0-37.jpeg
images

its real simple, it just locks the "safe action"blade. very simple and seems to work great.

A Safe Action Safety? Never heard of these before. Are you going to carry with this on or did you have other reasons for wanting to install it?

I definitely want to hear the report on this after you've had it on for a while. It appears it would be very hard to activate under stress
i think any safety is the same. thumb for a 1911 and many others, finger for this one.
its just shoot and learn. gives me a reason to dump some rounds.
2 per mag, draw,safety off,fire,mag swap,charge,safety,holster, and repeat. with in a 100 rounds or so,it should be instinctive. kinda like switching holsters. you go from kydex,to leather with a snap,to a blackhawk serpa. you only screw up when you think about how it works. if you let your hands do what they know, its all good...
but yea, i will keep you guys up to date, may run it thru its paces this Monday...

Personally I didn't like it on a 21 and went with the Safety Block...

Gave one to @SafeCracka a while back lol

Works a little faster to fire vs the pin block safety and like $10...

View attachment 1317329
i looked at these, but if i pocket carry, something could dislodge it. the safety is a positive click. also if its holstered and the trigger is protected, no need to engage the safety..if its in my pocket or iwb"click", i dont shoot off Mr Winky Mc Johnsonrod....

Back
Top Bottom