• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just found out the b******* got my truck battery!

Why can’t folks just do right ? I am all for getting ahead but damn, do it honestly.
I guess I just feel like if I do stuff like that it will come back on me exponentially!
Some need their ass beat exponentially too !! Lol.
The crap that they cause folks to go through when they do stuff like this is so much a pain ….. I just don’t get it.
Get ahead by any or all means, don’t matter who you screw over or what pain you cause ??

Happened to me about a year ago where I store my RV. Cut the cats off every single vehicle on the lot. :censored:

I know exactly how you feel, man. Sorry.
We ran a bus ministry at my Church (picked up local trailer park kids, parents were welcome too) let them have a little fun, hear a little Bible and give them a free lunch. Had over 100 a week We used 7 school busses & vans. How low was the person that crawled under all of them (in the Church parking lot) to saw off the cats??? It just about made my preacher cuss... :mad:

It just about made my preacher cuss... :mad:
I'll never forget the first (and only time) I heard my youth minister cuss. I was 17 and we were in a 15 passenger van going to TN for a mission trip. We blew out the left rear tire on the interstate and had to pull over and unload the entire van to change the tire. As he was trying to break the lug nut loose, it finally went...along with the tire iron...and the knuckles on his right hand....all along the asphalt. Left most of his skin on the highway.

He apologized and said "It might surprise you to know that sometimes I use language like that."

Still remember it to this day. First and only time I ever heard him cuss.

Back
Top Bottom