• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just found out the b******* got my truck battery!

We ran a bus ministry at my Church (picked up local trailer park kids, parents were welcome too) let them have a little fun, hear a little Bible and give them a free lunch. Had over 100 a week We used 7 school busses & vans. How low was the person that crawled under all of them (in the Church parking lot) to saw off the cats??? It just about made my preacher cuss... :mad:
Guys like this couldn't care less about it being a church bus or anything else.

They'd steal the crutches from a kid just outta surgery, if they had the chance and could make a buck on them. Plus they would laugh about it later.

I'll never forget the first (and only time) I heard my youth minister cuss. I was 17 and we were in a 15 passenger van going to TN for a mission trip. We blew out the left rear tire on the interstate and had to pull over and unload the entire van to change the tire. As he was trying to break the lug nut loose, it finally went...along with the tire iron...and the knuckles on his right hand....all along the asphalt. Left most of his skin on the highway.

He apologized and said "It might surprise you to know that sometimes I use language like that."

Still remember it to this day. First and only time I ever heard him cuss.
We had an old guy that would keep the busses running for us and he discovered them missing, it was hard to believe (18 years ago in Powder Springs)... my preacher asked him to write down a string of cuss words and then my preacher signed it. 🙂

People are stealing batteries now too? Why?
Been doing it for years. Remember back in the mid-70s all the buses at my daughter’s school used be hit every couple of months. Price of lead must be up.

edit, just checked. 12 cents/pound doesn’t seem worth it
IMG_2640.png

Back
Top Bottom