• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just got a gut check on the economy!!

This month : Friend of mine sold his house in Decatur the same day he listed it .

Friend of mine in Florida sold his beachfront condo the day after he listed it.

Yep, housing market is still strong. Honestly I don't know how with these inflated prices, but it is

The going opinion is because they're being bought by corporations and even foreign residents to corner the market.

Saw a house I wanted to buy a couple years ago. Was put up and under contract within the same 24 hours. 3 weeks later I saw it available for rent only by a conglomerate.....

yep....that's some of the problem....good prices here, based upon most of the rest of the country...I know, that's hard for some folks to believe, however it's true.....as an appraiser, I get to talk to folks coming, and going....it's a constant that I hear....prices here are, for the most part, better than other cities....

The going opinion is because they're being bought by corporations and even foreign residents to corner the market.

Saw a house I wanted to buy a couple years ago. Was put up and under contract within the same 24 hours. 3 weeks later I saw it available for rent only by a conglomerate.....
Yep, it is sad to see

Back
Top Bottom