just heard james brady died

I heard reports on the Radio that Brady was a hero and and advocate for gun control. A spokesman for Brady said Brady's campaign saved more lives than possibly any other American.
1) he wasn't a hero
2) he wasn't much of a gun control advocate- he was the image his wife and the left used to push a gun control agenda
3) there is no evidence the gun control laws enacted after his shooting saved any lives

How many people will here these radio spots and never question the logic or the validity of these statements?

I doubt we will ever see this change in our life time either. There are too many people with multi-million dollar collections who would see their investments evaporate basically over night. I believe most of them would lobby hard against it.

I've seen it here and heard it out there in the wild when this subject comes up. The general consensus is that those who have them now are not in favor of dissolving the NFA. If they had to pay the price and go through the hassle, they think you should have to as well.

I've seen it here and heard it out there in the wild when this subject comes up. The general consensus is that those who have them now are not in favor of dissolving the NFA. If they had to pay the price and go through the hassle, they think you should have to as well.

Yeah it is the owners. Most of the dealers I know said they would love to see the NFA go away. Economy of scale. They would have a lot more customers which would cover the initial loss over time. I would own belt feds like crazy. A MK48 is high on my want list.

Yeah it is the owners. Most of the dealers I know said they would love to see the NFA go away. Economy of scale. They would have a lot more customers which would cover the initial loss over time. I would own belt feds like crazy. A MK48 is high on my want list.

I'm easy...an M16 lower and I'd be happy.

Back
Top Bottom