• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just scored my Old Florida Guy car.

That's sweet. I'm a Sebring rag top geezer myself. May sell my bike this year and get me anuther one.
To be honest I drove a few Sebrings when I was in the car bidness. If I was able to buy a late model cheap ragtop right now ( since I can't afford an A4 or TT like I really want) I'd go with the PT Cruiser with 5 speed. I just like it better than the Sebring. And I've had a Miata. WAY too small.
BTW if you do get another Sebring avoid the ones with the 2.7 V6 at all costs.

Perfect car. I had a Uncle who had one back in the day...Would drive from Sarasota to St Simons. Just really neat.
I was on St Simons a few hours ago in the water. The waves were huge for the area and just about knocked me down a few times.

To be honest I drove a few Sebrings when I was in the car bidness. If I was able to buy a late model cheap ragtop right now ( since I can't afford an A4 or TT like I really want) I'd go with the PT Cruiser with 5 speed. I just like it better than the Sebring. And I've had a Miata. WAY too small.
BTW if you do get another Sebring avoid the ones with the 2.7 V6 at all costs.
Can't remember what motor mine had but it got 27-28mpg, had comfortable seats and power everything. It'd top a hundred and ten too. Miss that thang.

Back
Top Bottom