• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just WOW

Guess who failed "Dodgeball" in PE class?
IMG_4773.jpeg

I do feel bad for Safety Samaritan though. Not only can't he shoot (or he was carrying a .380 ACP) but he wasn't fast enough to get out of the way of the jacker.

Here's the jacker, someone commented he looks like General Zod. Maybe he is and that's why the bullets seemed to have no effect.
1713143151978.png

Poor guy got tossed like a bag of potato chips.

While I'd probably just got out of the way of the car jacker (if he didn't have a gun or other weapon), I hope folks spend more time at the range shooting and moving. 2-Gun and 3-Gun, uspsa, idpa, ipsc, and other "sports" are great for training your reflexes.

Property is not worth your life or freedom. If the jacker is armed? Gun him down like the mangy dog he is.

Holy cow! I've never been in a situation where I had to pull my weapon (much less fire at someone) and I know that nerves play into this quite a bit BUT, I think I could have hit that dude with a rock at that distance. This video to me, is a perfect example of someone that does NOT train, and is more than likely NOT familiar with his weapon. I'd bet dollars to donuts that he bought the gun, fired it once after he purchased it, and carries it every day like he's John Wick.

Back
Top Bottom