• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just WOW

Yep. If the "young man" who felt like he needed the truck more than me was armed, all bets are off and at that range multiple head shots should have been possible.
I can't believe he missed at point blank range. It makes me wonder if he was trying to scare the carjacker? who knows what he was thinking. But his inability to fully commit at that point ended up costing him his life.

I can't believe he missed at point blank range. It makes me wonder if he was trying to scare the carjacker? who knows what he was thinking. But his inability to fully commit at that point ended up costing him his life.
Right. Was it his truck though? So many unanswered questions.

I still feel bad for the poor shot though. Tough way to get your ticket punched.

Always that token lady in the background with the "AhMaHGawd!"
omg-oh-my-god.gif

Right. Was it his truck though? So many unanswered questions.

I still feel bad for the poor shot though. Tough way to get your ticket punched.
I believe it was his truck. It was a working commercial vehicle, and he was wearing that vest.. So... I don't know!

LESSON Learned Here: To all of you fat runners, BBQ eaters (lol), you better lose some weight just in case and go to the range more often!! :boink::behindsofa::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom