• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just WOW

While I'd probably just got out of the way of the car jacker (if he didn't have a gun or other weapon), I hope folks spend more time at the range shooting and moving. 2-Gun and 3-Gun, uspsa, idpa, ipsc, and other "sports" are great for training your reflexes.

Property is not worth your life or freedom. If the jacker is armed? Gun him down like the mangy dog he is.
Agreed in that situation I would have just let him go, if the good Samaritan had actually killed him I imagine he would have been charged if the carjacker wasn't armed with a weapon. It's not like he was going to outrun the police in a F-450 with a utility bed.

Agreed in that situation I would have just let him go, if the good Samaritan had actually killed him I imagine he would have been charged if the carjacker wasn't armed with a weapon. It's not like he was going to outrun the police in a F-450 with a utility bed.
Yep. If the "young man" who felt like he needed the truck more than me was armed, all bets are off and at that range multiple head shots should have been possible.

Back
Top Bottom