• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

I don't expect him going early in the draft, or him being a superstar in the NFL, but someone will pick him up.

You may be right but you're going against the grain on predictions on draft. He's projected in the first round at this point. A lot can change in a year though. As far as NFL superstar, yeah, very few achieve that so it's silly to predict that kind of success. Either way, he's going to the NFL after his junior year.

You may be right but you're going against the grain on predictions on draft. He's projected in the first round at this point. A lot can change in a year though. As far as NFL superstar, yeah, very few achieve that so it's silly to predict that kind of success. Either way, he's going to the NFL after his junior year.

I got $10 on it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also the other QBs headed to the draft to consider. I have to confess that I don't follow enough nationally to know who they are. Most of what I follow is in the southeast. If all next year he plays/throws like he did the second half of this season and SECCG, then I may consider him an early rounder.

He wouldn't have to got to play anyways so no big deal. Fromm will stay his senior season and could go down as the best dawg qb ever (only has 4 losses on his record as a sophomore and 2 of them are to the #1 team in the country that the defense lost the game to). Now Fromm can play with no pressure of media calling for the backup to get in. All the big game experience and pressure situations Fromm has faced, I wouldn't bench him for Fields no matter how much talent he supposedly has. Next season Fromm will have more freedom from Kirby to change plays and will be even better. Defense is going to be the key. Go Dawgs!

I heard there’s a lawyer out there that players have used to avoid having to sit out for the year and that Justin has been in contact with him. We’ll see what happens though.

Back
Top Bottom