• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Katherine Paige Bell update page. MEMORIAL UPDATE!

Tears on my IPad screen

May God hold this family in his embrace and hold little Katherine's heart and hand. This is a pain I wish on no parent and my prayers are with you all. I am also hoping and praying for God's miracle of healing at this time.

MATHEW 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

I am going to start this by saying that Greg and Joselyn ask to not be disturbed .

Katherine has been moved Into a private room so they can hold her. Today Greg and Joselyn were told that they have 24 hrs or less left to spend with Katherine. Her kidneys have failed and she is suffering from multiple organ failure. At this point the Dr's have her on morphine and it's up to Greg and Joselyn as to when they unhook her. This is a decision that I hope to never, ever have to make. I will post any news I get as soon as I get it. I am probably going to be off of here for a little while but will post news as I get it.

all of that being said, keep praying! God has been known to shine in the darkest hour.

God Bless You All.
no words can say it but God bless and hope light of God bless them in there time of great decision!

I can't believe that a baby I have never met has affected me as much as she has. Sad, sad, sad... I know I'm not the only one here that is crying and wishing they could do something to help. I can't imagine what the family has been going through and how it will shape their future. The prayers from this group and others haven't been answered like we wanted but we don't have the answers. Her short life has brought a lot of good to this forum and many of it's members. I'm 62 and I've not had the positive impact on the people that know me that she has had on so many strangers.
It was awesome to see how everyone rallied to help a neighbor with care packages, money, auctions, support and prayers in their time of need. That's what sets Christians apart from nonbelievers. It's not just Christians but good guys that felt that they could be in this situation and wanted to help.
I know there are several here that have made a point to spent more time with their own kids and prayed for the first time in awhile. That's incredible.
We need to keep remembering the family as they will still need our help.

God Bless you Katherine Page Bell, as you have surely blessed me and many others.

Been staring at this iPad screen for ten minutes trying to figure out what I want to say here.
Simply put, my heart breaks. It doesn't break for Katherine because she will be where she has always been, in the loving arms of God. My heart breaks for her Mom and Dad faced with a decision no parents should ever have to make. It breaks for all those (including me) whose lives have been touched by this little angel they never met in person. I believe in miracles and am praying for one now but mostly I pray for her family and that they will know peace and live in the knowledge that, no matter what, they WILL see Katherine again in a place where there is no sickness, no pain and no goodbyes.
God bless you baby girl. God be with your family.

Been staring at this iPad screen for ten minutes trying to figure out what I want to say here.
Simply put, my heart breaks. It doesn't break for Katherine because she will be where she has always been, in the loving arms of God. My heart breaks for her Mom and Dad faced with a decision no parents should ever have to make. It breaks for all those (including me) whose lives have been touched by this little angel they never met in person. I believe in miracles and am praying for one now but mostly I pray for her family and that they will know peace and live in the knowledge that, no matter what, they WILL see Katherine again in a place where there is no sickness, no pain and no goodbyes.
God bless you baby girl. God be with your family.

Same here man... but you said a heck of lot better then I could!

Sniper22, Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop with the updates and thanks for passing on all our good wishes and prayers to Greg and Joselyn. You have been a fantastic point man in all this and I know it hasn't been easy. Let us know what we can do and when.
God bless you man.

Back
Top Bottom