• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Katherine Paige Bell update page. MEMORIAL UPDATE!

I was ok until I saw the pictures of the little girl in her parents arms. I want to believe God has a plan but it's hard to see what it is when things like this happen to the most innocent among us.

Still, I pray for hope, love, understanding, and strength for this family. God be with you in this time of need.

I have to say that this little girl has done an amazing amount of good in her short life. Just reading these posts from guys praying for the first time in a long time shows how God works in mysterious ways. I hope Greg and Joselyn can see God's good work done through her.

I have people in Church who are emailing me, asking how this little girl is doing, with broken hearts for her and her family. It is amazing how God can use a situation like this to put peoples lives in perspective and can draw them together. I don't know the family, and none of the members at the church we attend know the family, but we have all shed so many tears of this dear little gal. I feel God has given me a bond with Greg and Joselyn, their lives have truly impacted me permanently.

I pray that they can say along with Horatio Spafford, 'It is well with my soul.'

Still at it my self....praying for all involved at the hospital at this time. Greg, Joselyn and family needs strength now more than ever. This will be an exhausting event on them, they will need friends and family to help with all the little things that just seem to get in the way when things like this happen.

I am praying that God changes his plans at the last second and rescinds his orders for this young life, allows her to grow and be healthy. I am praying that Greg and Joselyn find peace and rest somehow.

I also pray that the people on here that feel the power of God the first time keep feeling that power and explore that to the fullest.

Back
Top Bottom