• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep an eye out please

I will confess I have had a few things for sale that I knew would command top dollar. But I would not and did not put them here on the ODT for sale because it is, in some ways, a "community". I did howerver put them on gunbroker for starting prices that they would normally get and let people bid to what they wanted to pay. Did I make money, sure but only letting people choose how much they thought the item was worth. For example I had NIB Mini 14 that I bought at Big Woods Goods for, with tax, $800. Had 4 nip Ruger mags (20 rd) that went with it. Put it on GB and it sold for $1250.00. I made a profit of close to $300 but I felt I did not want to put it here to make a profit. I know others are selling their minis for $900-$1800 (and most are not new, so purchased back when prices were even lower then current store price) but I did not want to make that kind of money on you folks here. I wonder if we should have our own auction section?

Don't matter to me , just seemed kind of odd to sell one then turn around a few days later and be looking for the same exact thing. Good luck , hope you find your wife one.

Don't matter to me , just seemed kind of odd to sell one then turn around a few days later and be looking for the same exact thing. Good luck , hope you find your wife one.
I just wish he would pick a story and stick to it..... Claims he sold the rifle because he couldn't find ammo, it was a bad decision, then he could buy ammo, but it was too expensive.......

My head hurts......

And forgot the part where he said he doesn't even want to sell his ammo, but yet he posted ammo for sale......

Last edited:
threaddeliversxz1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom