• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep an eye out please

I know. People in here got their panties all in a bunch. All I was doing is asking if anyone knew of a gun shop that had a new M&P9C with thumb safety in stock. Everyone wants to jump all over me for selling ammo at the market value.

I know. People in here got their panties all in a bunch. All I was doing is asking if anyone knew of a gun shop that had a new M&P9C with thumb safety in stock. Everyone wants to jump all over me for selling ammo at the market value.

That's not why I posted....... But if that's how you understand all of the posts so far......

Wow! Sorta hard to misrepresent the truth when the truth of your posts can me thrown up in your face so easy . I don't have a dog in this fight, but it is interesting to watch someone getting called out for trying to take advantage of people . I joined this fourm to meet and deal with people who have the same interests as me. isnt it all about trying to help each other out and be a good neighbor to everyone else on the fourms? if I find a great deal on something and can share it with my friends then thats what I will do. BUT if you feel you need to put the screws to people around you , then thats your right, (I guess).But enjoy your REP , You earned it! The names Mud, Mister Mud!:eek:

If you believe that I'm price gouging then the solution for that is very simple...don't buy the product/service.

Welcome to America! Thats capitalism! I have a product that I list for sale its your CHOICE to buy it, not mine. Nobody is forcing anything. If cheerios were $20 a box tomorrow would you ever buy cheerios again? Probably not.

Then why did you post? Besides just being an ass?

If you are addressing this to me, then my answer is because you have had different responses for your motives, and, as I stated, I was just curious......... And although I am a HUGE ass, it is not germane to this particular encounter

Back
Top Bottom