• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep an eye out please

Wow. I guess it was a false assumption on my part but there's no need to get all butt hurt about it buddy. All I was trying to do was give you my POV and considering you have zero feedback, you just joined, and you had no idea what DSS had done, it wasn't unreasonable to think you didn't have a long firearms history.

Take a chill pill and get some thicker skin. In the future, I'll continue assuming whatever I want to as well :thumb:

See, you are still assuming things again. I wasn’t “butt hurt” or mad/hurt in anyway (or whatever). You, and everyone, should not assume anything about anyone you know nothing about. Like the saying goes, “You should never assume, because you make an ass out of you and me”. Assuming is a bad thing to do because when you make assumptions you are drawing conclusions based on incomplete information, and therefore may draw the wrong conclusion and take the wrong action. You could get yourself into trouble or just look stupid depending on the scenario.

Your POV is much respected as is anyone’s is. Just because I have zero feedback does not mean I “just joined”. If you look just right under my avatar you would see that I joined “Feb 2012” (you joined “Oct 2011”)…I have been on the ODT for a year now. Yes, I didn’t know what DSS had done. No one knows everything, I am human as much as you are and everyone else. It’s weird that just because of those two things you assume I do not have a long firearms history. I’m not going to assume you have had a long or short history in firearms because I do not know you. I wouldn’t disrespect you by assuming anything about you.

FYI, “get some thicker skin” is disrespectful. No worries, I’m going to let it pass just because I know you like to assume things.

The problem with supporting DSS is that by supporting them you also support the policies of DSS . Just like using paypal . Paypal is an active anti gun supporter and uses your fee money to support anti gun causes . Why would anyone who cares about there rights support and anti gun company. It defies normal thinking no matter how you spin it.

I agree with you. It will be up to the person that posted this thread to decide what they want to do. Don't support DSS or get a great deal on a new handgun (unless they aren't doing that deal anymore). Glad I bought mine from DSS about a year ago now.

Last edited:
See, you are still assuming things again. I wasn’t “butt hurt” or mad/hurt in anyway (or whatever). You, and everyone, should not assume anything about anyone you know nothing about. Like the saying goes, “You should never assume, because you make an ass out of you and me”. Assuming is a bad thing to do because when you make assumptions you are drawing conclusions based on incomplete information, and therefore may draw the wrong conclusion and take the wrong action. You could get yourself into trouble or just look stupid depending on the scenario.

Your POV is much respected as is anyone’s is. Just because I have zero feedback does not mean I “just joined”. If you look just right under my avatar you would see that I joined “Feb 2012” (you joined “Oct 2011”)…I have been on the ODT for a year now. Yes, I didn’t know what DSS had done. No one knows everything, I am human as much as you are and everyone else. It’s weird that just because of those two things you assume I do not have a long firearms history. I’m not going to assume you have had a long or short history in firearms because I do not know you. I wouldn’t disrespect you by assuming anything about you.

FYI, “get some thicker skin” is disrespectful. No worries, I’m going to let it pass just because I know you like to assume things.
i don't have time to read this massive rant. I'm just going to assume you're AOK now.

i416.photobucket.com_albums_pp250_BigSwede_album_tumblr_lhwiilqoe81qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

I went to Aldi to grab some milk last night and a guy that owns the gas station down the road was angry because they wouldn't sell him the while shelf/cart of milk.

Made me think of this thread...

Back
Top Bottom