• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep an eye out please

Weird, your ad for the M&P9c doesn't mention anything about it falling apart.

Item Description: Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm compact with thumb safety. 3 mags total. Good condition, includes box, paperwork, manuals, lock, ect, everything that comes with it from the factory. $575 or best offer. Will drive a reasonable distance.

PM me with any questions.

Man, I kept wondering why a WTB ad kept growing so fast so I finally took a look see. Thanks for the wasted ten minutes of my life but I did gain another on the ignore list. :thumb:

Wow.....Craigslist has definitely evolved over to the ODT. I don't care wht someone sells their stuff for. I do have a problem with people who buy stuff for the intended purpose of reselling at a profit........BATF and IRS will be very interested in their "business". If you want to be a reseller in guns, get a license.

I'm hoping with the new ammo purchase limits set by Walmart, Academy, and maybe others, the prices will start going down. There is no way that the OP and his kind can state that they are not part of the problem. When you drive around town during business hours (when 90% of the rest of the working class is at work) and hit all the stores about the same time ammo is being delivered, clean them out, and sell them at highly inflated prices how the heck can you say that you are not contributing to this problem? You wash your hands of any culpability and hide under the cloak of "capitalism" to justify your actions. Is it legal? Sure. Is it ethical? Let your conscience be your guide, I guess (if you have one). But as far as I'm concerned you are in the same boat as those politicians who want to limit/regulate our firearms, put 100-500% taxes on ammo, charge $25 "violence fees" for new firearm purchases, and companies/corporations that contribute to anti-gun groups. We are all facing serious threats to our Second Amendment freedoms and along comes the "free market capitalists" who are supposedly avowed firearm proponents throwing gas on the flames started by Feinstein, Obama, and Biden. You people make me sick and I will treat your establishments, shops, etc like the plague and go out of my way to drive lengthy distances to those establishments that have treated their customers better during this period of insanity. Oh-yeah...and to the posters who whined about how they went out in the cold, early in the morning, through 3 feet of snow yada, yada-and waited for the store to open to get the ammo (whereby they could do us the favor of cleaning them out) why don't you just take the day off from your "burden" and maybe the rest of the shooting public can get some ammo at a decent price when we get off work?

Last edited:
I’m not sure what you were trying to get at when you said, “I hope as you get deeper into this hobby you will share my (and many others) feelings about the matter.” You have no idea how long I have been into guns (about 30 years…grew up with them). And I have been following what’s going on with the whole “Assault Weapons” ban (by the way, I DISAGREE with the people that want the ban). So, please do not assume you know anything about me and my feelings about this matter.

Wow. I guess it was a false assumption on my part but there's no need to get all butt hurt about it buddy. All I was trying to do was give you my POV and considering you have zero feedback, you just joined, and you had no idea what DSS had done, it wasn't unreasonable to think you didn't have a long firearms history.

Take a chill pill and get some thicker skin. In the future, I'll continue assuming whatever I want to as well :thumb:

I'm hoping with the new ammo purchase limits set by Walmart, Academy, and maybe others, the prices will start going down. There is no way that the OP and his kind can state that they are not part of the problem. When you drive around town during business hours (when 90% of the rest of the working class is at work) and hit all the stores about the same time ammo is being delivered, clean them out, and sell them at highly inflated prices how the heck can you say that you are not contributing to this problem? You wash your hands of any culpability and hide under the cloak of "capitalism" to justify your actions. Is it legal? Sure. Is it ethical? Let your conscience be your guide, I guess (if you have one). But as far as I'm concerned you are in the same boat as those politicians who want to limit/regulate our firearms, put 100-500% taxes on ammo, charge $25 "violence fees" for new firearm purchases, and companies/corporations that contribute to anti-gun groups. We are all facing serious threats to our Second Amendment freedoms and along comes the "free market capitalists" who are supposedly avowed firearm proponents throwing gas on the flames started by Feinstein, Obama, Biden. You people make me sick and I will treat your establishments, shops, etc like the plague and go out of my way to drive lengthy distances to those establishments that have treated their customers better during this period of insanity.

Preach on brother, preach on!!! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom