• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep an eye out please

tallahasse_zombie_thread.jpg

Sorry if the meaning of my "purdy" words eluded you. Veracity means honesty. The original poster has been less than honest. When I simply asked if $575 was a good price since he had just sold one for that he claimed the one he had for three years was broken. However, from previous posts he has written:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/317113-New-gun-owner-question?p=1708573#post1708573
On Jan 28, 2013
"New gun owner question
--First time gun owner so go easy on me if this is a dumb question to ask.

Bought a S&W M&P 9mm over the weekend via a private sale. I've heard and read (and wanted to confirm) that in GA you don't have to register or have any kind of paperwork that the gun is yours or anything. Is that right? No permit to own a gun, no registration paperwork or anything? I applied for a concealed carry and am now waiting for it to come in the mail. (30-90 days)"

So did he have the gun for three years like he said? Can't be both.

Again on Jan 30:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...e!-FS-FT-M-amp-P-Shield?p=1722070#post1722070
"I just bought one of these! I was lucky enough to get it at retail pricing though!"

I don't really care what he buys or sells for, but I take exception to someone who berates anyone who calls him to the carpet for it a buffoon, all while standing on his soapbox like it's our patriotic duty to price gouge, that it's the American way to lie and cheat and steal all in the name of Capitalism, especially when that someone doesn't even know the difference between that and a free market economy. But like I said earlier, virtually all of our leaders have been compromised by their own greed. They no longer abide by the will of the people.
The Italians have an old saying, "The fish rots from the head" and it's just a damned shame to see that rot starting to spread throughout.
And by the way, I doubt if you'd know a cogent thought if it reared up and bit you in the ass. And as to where to go to dig deeper the answer is right in front of your face, but there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

For anyone else reading this I've got a million dollar idea for you. A syndicated television show called "Flip that gun" because we all know how well that worked out for the housing market.

Super nice detective work. LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom