• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keep an eye out please

Did you mention the broken piece on the m&p9c to the guy you sold it to?

I'm guessing no, which further supports the tone of this thread about him lacking integrity.

OP, feel free to prove me wrong and post the link to the ad so we can see it disclosed. Man has this thread ever backfired on you though. I don't think I've ever seen someone on here make such a douche of themselves

Forget the buy low, sell high price crap...

So, you bought a handgun, and am looking for your wife one as well. With never really shooting a handgun at all?

With VERY, VERY little range time and a carry permit, do you feel you can honestly defend your wife, your self and your personal property safely with a hand gun?

You are not trained and just getting a permit (although grants permission ) does not qualify you or your wife to safely handle and shoot a firearm for self defense.

What my point is...

A. This is the wrong place for this... you wanted the WTB(Want to buy) section.

B. Please get proper training (range time helps but is not proper training )

C. Please, Please get proper training.

Forget the buy low, sell high price crap...

So, you bought a handgun, and am looking for your wife one as well. With never really shooting a handgun at all?

With VERY, VERY little range time and a carry permit, do you feel you can honestly defend your wife, your self and your personal property safely with a hand gun?

You are not trained and just getting a permit (although grants permission ) does not qualify you or your wife to safely handle and shoot a firearm for self defense.

What my point is...

A. This is the wrong place for this... you wanted the WTB(Want to buy) section.

B. Please get proper training (range time helps but is not proper training )

C. Please, Please get proper training.

Thanks. And yes we are both signed up to take classes at ou local range.

Sold that one about 3 days after I bought it. It was 3 years old, and the piece that keeps hold the palm grip in place was broken. (Didn't notice that when I bought it) I sold it at a lost so I could buy a brand new one with no problems. (Which I should have done in the first place)

Read the thread people! Come on!
Ok. Went back and read the post. U didn't mention anything about it being broke. Said it was in "good shape".

no, making money by DECEPTION is the crime.
and many of us feel just as strongly against the dole.

Who did I deceive? I told the guy about the palm grip being messed up before he bought it. I even gave him a box of ammo in the sale for the trouble. He said he would replace the part himself if it got on his nerves.

Back
Top Bottom