kel tec pmr-30

That was the major thing....new twist rate, fluting removed and some other minor additions to the slide and frame. If you're interested here's a good read.

http://www.thektog.org/forum/f90/different-production-versions-246779/#post2114570

yup the old barrel caused key holing... All you have to do to tell if it is pre or post recal is pull back the slide... If the barrel is fluted, it needs to go back to the factory. If not.... Good to go.

very important to load the mag correctly or you will get rim lock and it will not cycle

If they would make a threaded barrel with a shoulder on it is nab it up in a heart beat, too bad they used that crappy barrel with no shoulder.

They do make a threaded barrel for it but never intended for it to host anything but a compensator because the back pressure screws with the automatic blowback/locked breach sellection

Shot one for the first time today.

Wow.

Big bang, big flash, no recoil. Oh, and did someone say they hold like 30...THIRTY...in the mag?

Very neat little gun...very neat little lightweight gun!

Shot one for the first time today.

Wow.

Big bang, big flash, no recoil. Oh, and did someone say they hold like 30...THIRTY...in the mag?

Very neat little gun...very neat little lightweight gun!

Yep, I was quite impressed with the PMR-30. That thing was a flame thrower! Very little recoil and the damn thing weighs next to nothing.

General consensus is keep the gun I see. Guess I'll head out to the range and play with it tomorrow. Bought it cause its a neat gun. Most of my purchases don't have a reason other than want. Unfortunatly buyers remorse kicked in when I was driving home and started thinking about having to sleep on the couch when the old lady sees a new one haha. There's only so much I can get away with before having to buy her a new shiney. And the last 6 I bought kicked me in the ass when it came down to her wanting a new Sig p226 elite and a shiney

General consensus is keep the gun I see. Guess I'll head out to the range and play with it tomorrow. Bought it cause its a neat gun. Most of my purchases don't have a reason other than want. Unfortunatly buyers remorse kicked in when I was driving home and started thinking about having to sleep on the couch when the old lady sees a new one haha. There's only so much I can get away with before having to buy her a new shiney. And the last 6 I bought kicked me in the ass when it came down to her wanting a new Sig p226 elite and a shiney

Naw man.... I didn't say that.... What I meant to say was it is an inaccurate jamming piece of plastic.... But I will give you 450 cash for it with out looking at it.
;)

Back
Top Bottom