Keltech RDB questions

Mr.Snazzy

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
71   0
Reaction score
So a dream semi auto rifle of mine has been the rdb but I have questions
Looking for answers from people with personal experience
Are they reliable? I know keltech has had some reliability issues in the past.
Worth it over an xm95? Rdb is around 5-600 cheaper
Fun to shoot?
Any know issues from em?

Just basic things like that

my next bull pup is an SBR x95 tavor is they ever release a 13" barrel.

have never shot the keltec but i'm wary of anything from that brand given their track record of releasing cutting-edge yet sometimes unreliable weapons.

Anyone who has one have anything to add ? I plan to sell things until I can afford one. I'm LH, and it's one of the few that's really ambidextrous.

Does anyone stock them on the east side of Atlanta ?

keltec.jpg

a pic to ponder at. it looks nice, but I'd like to try it out.

i shot one and it was awesome. very smooth shooting, control felt great and had zero issues out of it all day. shooting it made me want one and im still planning on trying to pick one up when the opportunity presents itself. Price wise though is the only concern as tehy just seem to keep on dropping lol. GA gun store is selling them right now for 950 brand new and i've seen some on gunbroker for less than that for used ones, so the price is extremely attractive.

I've seen the prices are looking relatively affordable right now, may even have to go new ! Anyone stocking on the east side of Atlanta, Lawrenceville area ?

Someone go buy my M1A, so I can get one :)

I've seen the prices are looking relatively affordable right now, may even have to go new ! Anyone stocking on the east side of Atlanta, Lawrenceville area ?

Someone go buy my M1A, so I can get one :)

like i said in my other message GA gun over in gainsville store normally has them in stock at 950. its a bit of a drive but a friggin awesome shop

Back
Top Bottom