Kennestone Carry?

IIRC it is a nonprofit and not government owned... ask dunkel for specifics. I believe they have a no firearms policy... but i do not believe there would be any legal issues with it. If you OC.. .I would expect to be asked to leave.

IANAL... but I am smarter then some I have met

It's private non-profit. There is a sign, but one has a non-existent code number posted and while the other does have an actual code, the law they quote is, at best a gross misunderstanding of the law and at worst simply made up.

Bottom line, I'm fairly certain it's legal, but it's clear they don't want guns there. There are security guards and a marietta leo there at all times, at least in the ER. But no metal detectors or anything. If you're visiting, conceal. If you're a patient, you're better off just checking it with security.

Wow CCW, did I really hurt your feelings that bad when I ignored you? You're seriously coming into threads posting your nonsense, knowing I'm not going to see it? Are you just hoping someone will quote you so I can see you get your digs in? How pathetic are you, lol?

Back
Top Bottom