• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kia Telluride?

Also as much as she doesn’t care I have a issue with buying myself a 80k+ Super Duty and buying my wife a Kia 40k, LOL makes me look like a bigger asshole then I already am.
I have this same problem!

on the flip side, I sold my 2020 f250 back to the dealer for over msrp. Ill be ordering a 2022 F350 once the chip shortage ends.

She's trying to save you money. Be sure and thank her.
I know. She's a keeper for plenty of reasons.
Back to your OP, shall I tell you my experience with the only Korean vehicle I've ever purchased? ( <-- That's a rhetorical question). My advice is, look elsewhere. If you are 100% certain you are going to sell it before the warranty runs out and don't mind dealing with warranty claims, then have at it. I've already got the Tshirt. Don't need another.

I have had 4 Hyundai’s over the last 12 Years.
3 Genesis and one Equus.
They were all great cars, very few minor lantern events problems and the dealer always took care of them.
I drive 500 miles a week.
The Luxury in their vehicles for the price is a great value.
We are looking at a telluride at the end of this year.

I looked at the Telluride but they wanted over MSRP and no way I will pay over sticker price for any vehicle. Found a new 2020 Highlander with all the features I wanted and saved @$15k over a Telluride. I love the Highlander and it just feels more solid than the Kia or Hyundai cars I test drove. I usually keep my vehicles for 12-17 years, so at my age this is probably the last vehicle I will buy!

I test drove a new Durango last year, it was ****. I broke the transmission, it had to be towed back to the dealership. Mopar performance my ass

Anyone here own one? Are they great? Are they junk? My wife won't quit pestering me about buying her one.

Everyone I've known with a Kia anything has been happy with it until it started to age a bit. If you're going to sell it before the warranty runs out, you're good. Otherwise, prepare to fix it all of the time.

Anyone here own one? Are they great? Are they junk? My wife won't quit pestering me about buying her one.
I drove several when I worked at the port of Brunswick. I liked the interior layout and the fact that they weren't just another rounded off SUV that looks like everything else.
Now mechanically... I really can't say. I have a 2010 Soul that has burned me on ever buying another Kia. Other folks have had better luck with the Sorrento and the minivan. Yeah the Sedona is the name. It got very good reviews over the years even when Kia's sales numbers were alnost bad enough to leave the U.S. market.
If you just have to buy a Telluride I would suggest buying it used as in like a lease turn in. That way it's already taken the big depreciation dip.

Back
Top Bottom