• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

Grow up... and stay the hell off of Facebook. The world was just fine before it existed and many deer were shown by proud hunters AFTER the fact. You don't take a pic of your g/f or wife's you-know-what prior to getting down and dirty, so why post a picture of a deer on your trail cam that you "hope" to shoot. Leave that crap up to Bill Jordon and his kind.

I recommend you find new land and keep what you see there to yourself and you'll never have this problem again.

See those deer on my wall? Nobody knew anything about them until they were laying on the ground.

Retrieve your stands ASAP, call the landowner first to let him know you are doing this as you are leaving the club and its your personal property. If and when you get your money back, you are free to do what you want. However, in the meantime waiting on money, I would sight in my hunting rifles right after sun up or last light. You really need to "see" how your scope performs in those conditions. Make sure to tell guy that until you get your money you are still a member; but won't be hunting. If they don't send you your money (fair chance of that), I would call the land owner and express your safety concerns about drinking and guns on the property and say no more. All they have to do is find 1 beer can or bottle (hint, hint).

I'm not a lawyer; and I didn't have to stay at a Holiday Inn due to storm damage
loves his liquor

Grow up... and stay the hell off of Facebook. The world was just fine before it existed and many deer were shown by proud hunters AFTER the fact. You don't take a pic of your g/f or wife's you-know-what prior to getting down and dirty, so why post a picture of a deer on your trail cam that you "hope" to shoot. Leave that crap up to Bill Jordon and his kind.

I recommend you find new land and keep what you see there to yourself and you'll never have this problem again.

See those deer on my wall? Nobody knew anything about them until they were laying on the ground.
grow up....cute

I myself feel you did nothing wrong. Part of the enjoyment of hunting is to share with others your experiences before and after the hunt. Social media has changed the world as we knew it and many struggle to accept it or acknowledge that it is here to stay.

I read the post where the guy said to grow up and it made me laugh. I bet his ancestors said they same thing about the camera back in the day. "The world was just fine before cameras existed and many deer were shown by proud hunters AFTER the fact. Leave that crap up to Jack O'Conner and his kind."

He sounds like captain douchewipe.
Better off leaving his club....why pay an a hole to hunt land that he poaches on, etc.
He would most Likely Blame you or others for his misdeeds.

I'd call DNR on his ass.

He'da messed with the wrong dude.

The 1st lease I got on was filled with crybaby's .

They had a printed set of rules ,but the unwritten rules were constantly being whined over.

It was the biggest bunch of butthurt you ever did see :brick:

Back
Top Bottom