• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

The 1st lease I got on was filled with crybaby's .

They had a printed set of rules ,but the unwritten rules were constantly being whined over.

It was the biggest bunch of butthurt you ever did see :brick:

Yeah man....I'd hunt WMA's before I ever joined a hunt club or go hit the national forest.

Well that is good, but hopefully the guy's friend's, friend's, son doesn't come across this thread before you get your money (if it is really coming).

even if they did and they got angry and said they were keeping the money the only thing they would be doign is creating legal trouble for themselves. The op could call him up call him every name in the book and end the message with "send me my money bitch", its up to him if he wants to commit felony robbery or not

After my first kid I didn't hunt for 10 years. The bickering members and poachers really turned me off to hunting and I didn't miss it. Even today I have no time for it, but I did go the last two years a little. I'm in a club with some die hards but easy going and nice as can be. We get pictures of monsters every year and very few are killed during the season. Just because you have a picture of a big buck, it in no way equates to someone running over there and killing it. Get away from that ass hole as soon as you get your $.

Back
Top Bottom