• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kimbo VS. Shamrock...Who Ya Got?

Kimbo VS. Shamrock

• Total voters
I'm telling you man. When I had a drink with shamrock a few years ago you could tell his body had already started to "shrink" in a way. The way when men start getting old. its like a rubber band. The older it gets the less it snaps back. Like hulk hogan, or the other monsters from our childhood. The huge jacked guys bodies just don't look the same. When i had drinks with him it was about 3 years ago. He was in Atlanta for the UFC fights(whatching them). He was staying at the Hyatt. He should have finished that fight on the ground. Probably should have been hitting the human growth b4 this match.

If there's money involved then there's a chance a big chance of it being rigged....didn't watch it so I guess I have call to say anything...but I think if you back shamrock up 10 yrs....in a real deal fight he'd squash kimbo like a grape...

If there's money involved then there's a chance a big chance of it being rigged....didn't watch it so I guess I have call to say anything...but I think if you back shamrock up 10 yrs....in a real deal fight he'd squash kimbo like a grape...
Agreed about Shamrock ten years ago. I've never been impressed with Kimbo and I really expected Shamrock to take him apart in this fight, but he looked a lot older and more worn out than Kimbo.

Kimbo has improved since TUF 10 when he only had striking skills. He joined ATT after TUF 10 and has been there for the past six years improving his ground game.

That fight was just sad. Combined age of 91 years between the guys. Shamrock is the epitome of the athlete trying for one last moment of glory. Kimbo is a hack who would get beaten by any run of the mill heavyweight mma fighter.

That is not the Shamrock of old. He is 51 and he looked it too. Kimbo caught him and one thing about Kimbo if he hits you it will hurt. That was so much hipe for nothing but a younger man beating down a old man. A young shamrock would of never lost that fight when it went to the ground it should of been over. Shamrock that old man is not Shamrock. Just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom