• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else have to sleep with a light on at night.

Nope, like it dark, when I can. And no noise in the room/sleeper I’m in. That way I can hear anything out of the ordinary. And the darkness puts me on equal footing with any potential adversary.

Sleep like a baby in work areas sometimes, ya know sounds that are common. But when I have the “noise” covered up by other noise I wake up wondering if I’m missing something.
Loving this cool weather so I can keep the truck engine off.

My wife has to have a fan, always keeps me almost awake at night.

If they have NODs I’m probably toast anyway.

always night lights bedroom, hall, bathroom, purple room. and a gun in my hand when I move around at night,one sitting next to mouse right now on computer table,Lilly napping on her love seat and she will hear it before I see it. All is well

always night lights bedroom, hall, bathroom, purple room. and a gun in my hand when I move around at night,one sitting next to mouse right now on computer table,Lilly napping on her love seat and she will hear it before I see it. All is well
Yeah I like lights that shine away from my room that I sleep in. Keeps me in shadows and messes with any perpetrators night vision.

Dark, even in the country there seems to be enough ambient light, I do occasionally hit Google up for thunderstorm or ocean sounds. Nothing like waves slapping a boat hull to put you to sleep.

I like to have a nightlight so that I don't stub my toe on furniture I get up to pee in the middle of the night.

I think I have arthritis in one toe from breaking it decades ago on one of the legs of the bed.

Back
Top Bottom