• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone else have to sleep with a light on at night.

I'm a light sleeper and can usually wake up at the drop of a pin if any unusual noise occurs. I also sleep with three large dogs in the room with me. So light is off. I figured they'll bark loud enough to scare somebody just long enough for me to get to my senses and have my shotty ready.

I sleep with tv on , low light on sometimes. Can’t stand it pitch dark and quiet ! I gotta have some noise and a little light. The ole lady sleeps on opposite side of the house.

That is a terrible story sorry to hear that.

I know quite a few adults who sleep with a "night light". I think its pretty common depending on your preferences. Some people hate any light while sleeping, but more people prefer a dim light. Very helpfully when you get up not tripping over your shoes or some other hazard that got placed.

I think everyone here has a flashlight in addition to that on the night stand.

Needs to be no manmade noise fans, tv, radio.... etc... fan, tv etc... in other rooms will be shut off ....... no light, so lights hitting my window will wake me up ......... in the dark my dog see's better and his and my hearing is at it optimum best............ it always has been this way kids will tell ya LOL

Back
Top Bottom