• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lack of integrity & it's consequences.

Are we allowed to post names of members that back out of deals. I had a deal set, time & place a week in advance. 2 Days before I PM they guy to ensure deal was still on, no answer(leave my cell number). I go anyway (it was a shooting range) and was there for 4 hours, no show. I send him another PM (maybe he had a family emergency) no response. I notice he did not log onto the site for a month but he is online these days. He had 29 positive feedback's prior to our deal. He still has not contacted me and the Item is marked as GONE.
I wish you could, but public call outs result in infractions.

I had a recent deal that was an exceptional one. When I met the ODT member he told me that he had had several offers of more money but didn't consider any since we had already made arrangements to meet. I really appreciate this members honesty and integrity and just want you to know Gunsite Grad that most of the members here have the honor and integrity that this forum's membership is known for.

Don't let a few bad members spoil your holidays. Those without honor or integrity will not last here.

I had a recent deal that was an exceptional one. When I met the ODT member he told me that he had had several offers of more money but didn't consider any since we had already made arrangements to meet. I really appreciate this members honesty and integrity and just want you to know Gunsite Grad that most of the members here have the honor and integrity that this forum's membership is known for.

Don't let a few bad members spoil your holidays. Those without honor or integrity will not last here.

I agree. I've had over 60 deals and only one bad experience. I just hate to see it happen. I hope the seller sees this and reconsiders his actions.

Snitches get stitches
Who dat call my name bruh?!?!?
th.jpg

Back
Top Bottom